The Juravinski Hospital Intensive Care Unit
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is where patients receive constant care and are closely watched by a highly specialized health care team.
We understand that having a family member or friend in the ICU can be a very stressful time.
Please feel free to ask any member of the ICU team any questions you may have. Remember, no question is too simple to ask.
Clinical Manager: Elizabeth Feres ext. 42226
Program Secretary: Bethany Field ext. 43532
711 Concession St., Hamilton
Section C, Level 0
- Charge Nurses and or Physicians are always available to speak with you in the ICU or at
- A Clinical Manager is available at 905 521-2100 ext 42226
- Patient relations is available at 905 521-2100 ext 75240
Come in the front doors to the main lobby, follow signs to Section C. Take elevators to level 0 and follow sign to ICU Visitor entrance.
Hamilton General Hospital
237 Barton Street East, Hamilton
- ICU EAST (Surgery/Neuro/Trauma) at 905-521-2100 ext. 46330
- ICU WEST (Cardio/Vascular) at 905-521-2100 ext. 46300
- ICU SOUTH at 905-521-2100 ext. 44097
- ICU Satellite Pharmacy can be reached at 905-521-2100 ext. 46326
McMaster University Medical Center
1280 Main Street West, Hamilton
Red Section, 4th Floor
- ICU Women’s Reproductive Health can be reached at 905-521-2100 ext. 75693