What to bring to your visit
For Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic visits - Please bring the following items to all of your visits:
- Your Health Card
- Please bring all of your medications. This includes all actual medication bottles and/or pharmacy filled blister pack or dossette, as well as all over-the-counter medications, herbal preparations, vitamins, creams and eye drops. Unless you are living in a supervised environment (retirement homes or LTC) where staff administer the medications then please have the staff provide you with a current list of all your medications.
- A close family member(s) or friend
- Your eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Your walking aids (walker, cane etc.)
- If you are diabetic, please bring your glucometer, blood sugar readings and a snack if needed
For parking information and rates click here
Please note that your initial appointment may last up to 2-3 hours duration. Follow Up appointments are generally under an hour in length.